Sunday, July 17, 2011

My achy breaky heart

Mood: my body aches all over, and feel kind of dizzy =/
Now playing: Perfume ~ The Story of a Murderer
I love how twisted this movie is... plus there's Alan Rickman (and Dustin Hoffman)! How could I resist? ♥

Huh, onpas ollut väsyttävä viikko. Aloitin maanantaiaamuna ns. kesätyöni, ja koska en ole tottunut heräilemään aamulla aikaisin pitkiin aikoihin, en osaa myöskään mennä ajoissa nukkumaan. Lopputuloksena on siis ollut täysin naatti ihminen, hyvä kun olen saanut edes itseni ja elukat ruokittua aina kotiin päästyäni. Toivottavasti ensi viikko sujuisi jo helpommin, jotta saisin jotain tehdyksikin...

Tulin alkukuusta hankkineeksi Citydealin kautta lahjakortin viiden kerran tankotanssitunneille, ja eilen oli sitten tunneista ensimmäinen. Oli ihan täysin aloittelijoille tarkoitettu tunti, suunnistin sinne Pupuhypyn kanssa, vaikkakin itse muutaman minuutin myöhässä. Tunnilla käytiin läpi muutama perusliike, ja totesin, että olemattomat käsivoimani eivät riitä pitämään yläkroppaani tarpeeksi kaukana tangosta. Tykkäsin kuitenkin kovasti, vaikka käsivarteni hiersi jatkuvasti kipeästi tankoa vasten, ja kroppa on tällä hetkellä mustelmilla ja todella hellänä! Toiselle tunnille olemme suuntaamassa vasta kahden viikon päästä, sillä suunnittelimme Pupuhypyn kanssa käyvämme yhdessä nuo tunnit läpi, ja lauantait sopivat meille molemmille kaikista parhaiten.

This week has been one of the most tiring ones in a long time. I started my so-called summerjob on Monday, and since I haven't had any particular reasons to wake up early in a long time, this week has really taken its toll on me. I haven't had the energy to do much more than feed myself and my pets, so hopefully next week will be easier.

Earlier this month I purchased a 5-lesson gift certificate for pole dancing lessons via Citydeal, and yesterday was my first lesson. The lesson was intended for beginners and we went through a few of the basic moves. I have absolutely no upper-body strength, so I couldn't keep myself at a good distance from the pole. My arm also kept rubbing against the pole the whole time, so it's really bruised and sore now. Apparently this is normal, and takes a little while to get used to. My whole body is aching, since I haven't done anything physically demanding in a while. The next lesson isn't until two weeks, for Saturdays work best for Pupuhyppy and I, and we intend to attend the lessons together.

~Misantrella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...