Monday, April 9, 2012

And the Award goes to....

I received the Dark Sunshine Award from the lovely Nefernefernefer as well as Material Maniac, so thank you both. :)


Rules for the Dark Sunshine Award are the following:
  1. Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
  2. Answer the ten questions posed to you
  3. Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers
Questions
  • Favorite color: Black, purple, silver and pink. I also like teal and turquoise, and used to consider forest green as my absolute favourite colour, but it has shifted mostly back to purple. I don't feel comfortable wearing all my favourite colours though, I feel most confident in black.
  • Favorite animal: Giraffe! :) I love cats and dwarf hamsters, but I think giraffes are really fascinating and awesome creatures.
  • Favorite number: I like odd numbers, and my two favourites are 7 and 5. I think either or both have been referred to as my "lucky numbers" in some horoscopes as well, so maybe I'm not so far off... ;)
  • Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Iced cappuccinos! I got totally addicted to Timmy's Iced Cap while i Canada. :D
  • Facebook or Twitter: I have accounts on both, but I think I've tweeted only once or twice? I didn't really like Twitter, and the only reason I created an account was because my blog was being found on Twitter for some reason... Never figured out how or why though.
  • My passion: Hmm, I don't think I feel that passionately about anything anymore? :/ I love TV shows & movies, and I guess it's safe to say I'm addicted to the Internet, but can you call that a passion?
  • Getting or giving presents: I like both. :) Finding that perfect present for someone and seeing how they light up as they open it is fantastic! :)
  • Favroite pattern: Stripes, who doesn't love them! :)
  • Favorite day of the week: Friday and Saturday, I like both. :) I don't like Mondays, but especially hate Sundays, yuck! 
  • Favorite flower: Hmm, I think I have to say gerberas. :) They're big and come in pretty and vibrant colours. :) I like lilies too, and have always had a thing for violets. Roses are pretty, but still not my favourites. :P

*****

The Liebster Blog award was given to me by Henni and Turmiotar, so thank you ladies! :)
"Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented you the award .
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.

Chastel / Wandering the Borderlands
Infected / Infected
Ravenoaris / Ravenoaris's Magick
Vivian / Moon shaped little box
Jeanette J / Thousand Masquerades

EDIT: Hmm, seems like copying stuff is a bad idea, since my text turned out white on white background. O_o Should show up properly now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...