Friday, November 14, 2014

Another forced break

I'm really bummed out right now, since I was planning to do another Halloween post but can't. I switched to a new Internet provider last week and my new plan was supposed to start on Monday. Well, it doesn't work and the old plan has been ended, so I haven't had a stable internet access at home since Monday. I've tried to troubleshoot the whole thing with Mr. J, with the service rep and by myself, but I can't figure out why it doesn't work. It just doesn't work and it's driving me crazy!

The internet provider promised on Monday to send me a new modem to try in case the issue is with the one I received, but they only shipped it out yesterday. I'm glad I'm heading to Seinäjoki to see my parents for the weekend, I think I'd go crazy at home without internet... It's stupid how addicted I am! Luckily I have my mobile & tablet that have their own online systems, so I can still chat with friends and use Instagram. :P

~Misantrella

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...